From the industrial robot development and objectives, we introduce the technology of industrial robots, for your reference.
I. Technical Overview
The industrial robot is composed of an operating machine ( mechanical body ), a controller , a servo drive system and a detecting and sensing device. It is a mechatronics automation that can be used for human-like operation, automatic control, reprogrammable, and can perform various operations in three-dimensional space. Production equipment. It is especially suitable for flexible production of multiple varieties and variable batches. It plays an important role in stabilizing, improving product quality, improving production efficiency, improving labor conditions and rapidly updating products.
Robot technology is a combination of computer, cybernetics, institutional science, information and sensing technology, artificial intelligence, bionics and other multi-disciplines. It is an area where contemporary research is very active and widely used. The application of robots is an important indicator of the level of industrial automation in a country.
The robot does not replace manual labor in a simple sense, but a kind of anthropomorphic electromechanical device that combines human characteristics and machine characteristics. It has a quick response and analysis and judgment ability to the environment, and the machine can be used for a long time. The ability to work continuously, with high precision and resistance to harsh environments is, in a sense, also a product of the evolutionary process of the machine. It is an important production and service equipment for industrial and non-industrial industries, and is also indispensable in the field of advanced manufacturing technology. Automation equipment.
Second, the status quo and domestic and international development trends
The development of foreign robotics has several trends in recent years:
1. Industrial robots continue to improve performance (high speed, high precision, high reliability, easy to operate and maintain), while the price of stand-alone equipment continues to decline, the average stand-alone price has dropped from $103,000 in 1991 to $65,000 in 1997. .
2. The mechanical structure is becoming modular and reconfigurable. For example, the servo motor , reducer and detection system in the joint module are integrated in three positions; the joint module and the connecting rod module are used to construct the robot whole machine in a reconfigurable manner; the modular assembly robot products in foreign countries have been asked.
3. The industrial robot control system develops toward the open controller based on PC, which is convenient for standardization and networking. The integration of the device is improved, the control cabinet is compact, and the modular structure is adopted; the reliability and ease of operation of the system are greatly improved. And maintainability.
4. The role of sensors in robots is increasingly important. In addition to traditional sensors such as position, velocity, and acceleration, sensors for assembly and welding also use sensors such as vision and force, while remote-controlled robots use vision, sound, force, and touch. Multi-sensor fusion technology for environmental modeling and decision control; multi-sensor fusion configuration technology has mature applications in product systems.
5. The role of virtual reality technology in robots has evolved from simulations and rehearsals to process control, such as manipulating robots by giving remote robot operators the feeling of being in a remote working environment.
6. The development of the contemporary remote-controlled robot system is not the pursuit of a full autonomous system, but the human-computer interaction control between the operator and the robot. That is, the remote control plus the local autonomous system constitutes a complete monitoring and remote control operating system, so that the intelligent robot can go out of the laboratory and become practical. stage. The "Sojna" robot launched by the United States to Mars is the most famous example of the successful application of this system.
7. Robotic machinery began to rise. Since the development of the "virtual axis machine tool" in the United States in 1994, this new type of device has become one of the hotspots of international research, and has explored the field of its practical application.
Solar traffic lights are the development trend of modern transportation. With the global promotion of low-carbon life, solar traffic lights will become more and more popular. As a green and environment-friendly energy-saving LED lights, solar traffic lights have always been the benchmark on the road, making contributions to traffic road safety.
Solar traffic lights rely on the sun's energy to ensure the normal use of signal lights, it USES solar energy, save electricity and environmental protection, installed without the need for laying cables. The signal lamp has the power storage function, which can guarantee the normal work for 10-30 days. Solar energy products are free from the constraints of power lines and can be installed at any time on the road where the sun can shine, which is suitable for all-weather operation. The biggest advantage of solar energy is its convenient mobility and flexibility. The use of solar pv power does not require external power supply, the construction and installation cycle is short, which is convenient to carry, and can be used alone in any place requiring warning and reminder. It can meet the needs of traffic police in dealing with emergency power cut, power cut and other emergencies.
Solar Traffic Light,Solar Traffic Warning Lights,Solar Traffic Barrier Lights,Wireless Solar Traffic Lights
ZHEJIANG FIZZ NEW ENERGY CO.,LTD , https://www.ywfizz.com